Dear Ascendant Supporters,
We hope you and your families remain healthy and safe as this public health crisis unfolds. Over the last few weeks, Ascendant has been working closely with our property management team, colleagues, partners, residents, and friends to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 on our communities.
We are writing to let you know that due to the escalating situation around coronavirus, and in the interest of our collective community’s health and well-being, Ascendant has all staff working remotely.
The health and safety of our staff and residents is our priority. Considering recent developments with COVID-19, we’d like to share what our property management team, Concord Management of NY, is doing to help reduce the spread of this virus at our properties.
- Routinely and frequently cleaning touched surfaces and objects, including but not limited to, common bathrooms, elevators, door handles, concierge desks, and the like.
- Posting information in multiple languages to educate residents and visitors about proper hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Installing hand sanitizers in common lobby areas.
- Cancelling resident programming such as monthly birthday parties and movie nights.
- Closing community rooms, lobby seating areas, and other amenity spaces to discourage groups from congregating.
- Limiting visitors in senior buildings to immediate family and healthcare personnel.
- Continuing full-service property maintenance and emergency response.
We are dedicated to delivering the same high level of quality service as we navigate this challenging time together. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have.